Wealth, fame, power…
Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, obtained this and everything else the world had to offer and his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.
“You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!”
These words lured men to the Grand Line. In pursuit of dreams greather than they’ve ever dared to imagine! This is the time known as the ‘Great Pirate Era’!
Welcome to One Piece RPG
This fan created game allows you to create and go out and explore the world of, One Piece! Choose your own characters, grab a boat and venture out to make your own mark on the world. All the while dodging the threats of the sea and those powerful enough to traverse its waters.
This is a Table Top RPG game system. The rules are for 2 or more players to gather and play. Players will need role playing dice, an imagination, and a love for adventure.
The Green Lightning RPG system is designed to work as a fan based creation. If you have something you would like to contribute to us please post it in the comments section.
One Piece RPG choice sections
(Please bear with us as we are currently updating our info based on new events in the series)
One Piece Treasure Guide
- Humans (including Island Type Bonuses)
- Giants (Including Half Giants)
- Sky Islanders (Including Shandia, Belkin)
- Snake Neck
- Mechanoids (Including Cyborgs, Robots, Automata/ Spaceys)
- Three Eyed Tribe
- Undead (Including Skeletons, Zombies)
- Animal Races (Includes Kung Fu Dewgong, Spotted Duck Bill, Centaurs, and More)
- Oddities (Includes Homies, Constructs, and More)
- Barbarian (Example in Series: Calgara)
- Bard (Example in Series: Brook)
- Bounty Hunter (Example in Series: Smoker)
- Gunslinger (Example in Series: Capone Bege)
- Lore Master (Example in Series: Rayleigh)
- Martial Artist (Example in Series: Vinsmoke Sanji)
- Mechanic (Example in Series: Pauly)
- Monk (Example in Series: Carrot)
- Ninja (Example in Series: Raizo)
- Noble (Example in Series: Vivi)
- Nurse (Example in Series: Tony Tony Chopper)
- Pilot (Example in Series: Franky)
- Pirate (Example in Series: Monkey D Luffy)
- Priest (Example in Series: Eneru)
- Psychic (Example in Series: Shyarly)
- Punk (Example in Series: Bartolomeo)
- Ranger (Example in Series: Ussop)
- Rogue (Example in Series: Nami)
- Samurai (Example in Series: Roranoro Zoro)
- Student (Example in Series: Colby)
- Trainer (Example in Series: Momonosuke)
- Wanderer (Example in Series: Nico Robin)
- Warrior (Example in Series: Kyros)
Power Building Rules
Technique Building Rules
Martial Artist techniques
- Basic Items
- Healing & Food
- Crafting Potions
- Drugs & Poisons
- Chemical Weapon
Surviving the Sea
World Nobles / Known Islands
Time for Tasks
Grand Line Plants
Hey do you want to see more? Do you like comics like this? Well support us for more.
Join our Patreon at Patreon.com/DemonBlade
With a subscription you gain
- Week Early release of our own comic series Demon Blade demonbladecomic.com
- Be one of the weekly Patreon Sponsor pages where Brittany will draw anything you want if your one of the chosen Patreon supporters of that week.
- Additional bonus available and new Green Lightning options coming soon!